Have you already made the 2018 Income Statement? If you are one of those who prefer to have it already made from the deadline, surely by now you are ready to check the status of your return. Because if it has been returned, the Tax Agency will offer you step-by-step information until you receive the money in your account.
To check the status of the return, you have to go to the Tax Agency page and enter the same reference number that you used to obtain the tax data and file the 2018 Income Statement. You can also do it through the application.
In fact, if you have it installed on your phone, it won't be necessary to enter the reference number every time. All you have to do is click on the Income 2018 button and then, in Processing status. Both here and on the web, you will see a default message corresponding to the status of the processing of your return. But what do these messages mean? There are a few different ones and we want to tell you what they indicate about the return you are waiting for.
Meaning of the messages of the return of income 2018
Let's see what are the meanings that the application of the Tax Agency can show you once you have already submitted the return and it has been returned to you. They are as follows:
- Your declaration is being processed . It is the first thing you will see as soon as you have filed the return. In this sense, it is difficult to know with certainty what is happening with your income, although most likely nothing. Often times when the statement is in this state, it has not been reviewed by any technician yet. Most likely, yes, they will soon start taking a look at it.
- The declaration with the indicated amount has not been recorded or is in process. Check the amount. Be very careful with this message, because even though you have made the declaration, this will mean that there has been some problem when sending it. It is likely that some kind of error occurred during the burn process, which is the same as the submit process. What we recommend is asking your manager for help or contacting the Tax Agency. Make an appointment to clarify things with a technician.
- Your declaration has been recorded and is being verified . Everything is in order and the Tax Agency technicians have already begun to review your income statement. This means that you can expect results soon and if everything is correct, receive the refund in your account.
- Your declaration has been processed by the Tax Management bodies, and the refund requested by you has been deemed in conformity . Good news. The statement has already been reviewed by the Tax Agency technicians and for the moment, they consider that everything is correct. In fact, they have accepted your return, so you could receive it soon. It shouldn't take more than a week.
- Your return has been issued on X / X / XXXX; If in 10 days you have not received the amount, go to the delegation / administration of the Tax Agency corresponding to your tax address . The payment that corresponds to you in the return for this campaign of Income 2018 has already been made. If you see this message, you will most likely receive your return in just a few days. Keep in mind that it may take between one or two working days, depending on the bank where the money goes.
Modifications on the amount of the refund
Be careful, it is possible that during the return process some modification occurs on these messages. For example, if you have debts with the Tax Agency (fines, deferred VAT payments, personal income tax, etc.) it is very likely that the amount will be deducted from the amount to be returned . This end will be indicated in the same way in the 2018 Income return messages.