Xiaomi continues with its philosophy of stunning the user and filling the market with terminals, especially what could fit within the mid-range of the catalog, which is where the Chinese brand has ended up specializing the most. We are talking about terminals with an estimable value for money and that we can find from 200 to 500 euros. Now a new mobile that conforms to these characteristics has landed, the Xiaomi Mi CC9 Pro that will be marketed in Europe under the name of Xiaomi Mi Note 10. This was joined, very recently, by the Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 Pro. Both terminals they stick out their chest in the same section, the one in the photograph
5 main cameras and a 108 megapixel sensor for the new Xiaomi
A fact to take into account: if the mid-range, in general, is established between 200 and 500 euros , in the case of Xiaomi, a 500-euro terminal could be considered high-end. This is not the case with other brands, such as Samsung, whose 500-euro terminals are directly mid-range.
The new Xiaomi CC9 Pro is located, as we say, on the high side of the Xiaomi mid-range catalog, along with terminals such as the Redmi K20 Pro, which in Europe was renamed Xiaomi Mi 9T Pro. That is why it is indicated for a medium-advanced user, who is looking for something more in a mobile than the use of usual applications, either through a good design or some specifications that stand out from the average. In the case of the new Xiaomi CC9 Pro, which will be launched in Europe under the name Xiaomi Mi Note 10. Yes, you read correctly, the 'Note' range is back, although its presence is limited to the European market.
If this new Xiaomi CC9 Pro stands out for something, and with this we begin to talk to you in depth about the terminal, it is in the photography section. It is the first Xiaomi terminal to incorporate a 108 megapixel main lens, which is accompanied by a focal aperture of f / 1.7 and 4-axis optical stabilization. It is accompanied by no less than four more sensors that we see distributed as follows:
- 5 megapixel telephoto lens, f / 2.0 aperture, optical stabilization and 5x optical zoom
- 12 megapixel telephoto lens, f / 2.0 aperture, laser and dual pixel focus, 2x optical zoom
- 20 megapixel ultra wide angle with f / 2.2 aperture and laser focus
- 2 megapixel dedicated macro lens and f / 2.4 aperture
The Xiaomi CC9 Pro becomes, therefore, the first mobile of the brand to incorporate 5 rear lenses and one of them reaches 108 megapixels. Without a doubt, it will become a real attraction for all fans of mobile photography . But we cannot forget the other great incentive with which this terminal is presented. We will also have a battery above the average, 5,260 mAh, which will give a comfortable autonomy of a couple of days to the user.
What else does the Xiaomi Mi CC9 Pro offer?
Speaking of the rest of the sections of this new premium mid-range , we can highlight:
- Its shiny glass design without holographic or striking finishes, as we do see in some of its companions such as the Xiaomi Mi 9T
- 6.47-inch top notch screen and Full HD + resolution with integrated optical fingerprint sensor
- Processor Snapdragon 730g built in 8 nanometers, with a maximum clock speed of 2.2 GHz and three variants of RAM and ROM are thus, respectively: 6 and 128GB, 128GB and 8 GB and 8 GB and 256 GB. It is not yet known which model or models will be sold under the name of Xiaomi Mi Note 10 in our country.
- MIUI 11 custom layer under Android 10, so we will have a fully updated team
The price in Europe is still a mystery. We have the original prices , classified in models, which you can see below.
- 6 GB RAM and 128 GB ROM: 2,800 yuan (about 358 euros)
- 8 GB RAM and 128 GB ROM: 3,100 yuan (about 397 euros)
- 8 GB RAM and 256 GB: 3,500 yuan (about 448.57 euros)
Taking into account that the price becomes more expensive when arriving in our country , the Xiaomi MI CC9 Pro would reach 500 euros, looking from you to you with terminals that in their day reached that price like the Xiaomi Mi 9.