Madrid's 2018 work calendar has already been made public for everyone . Before we end this 2017, because there are still three full months to go, we are ready to move forward and warn of all the holidays that we will have the opportunity to enjoy next year.
Many autonomous communities in Spain have also officially presented them. And the capital of the country could not be less. So below, we wanted to offer you the images of the 2018 work calendar from January to December , with the holidays marked as national. But also with those of the Community of Madrid.
This includes, of course, community parties. And other bridges that you can take advantage of to rest between vacations. If you need clear and effective calendars to organize yourself, here is a good list of options. Want to take a closer look at these calendars?
Madrid work calendar 2018: holidays for next year
The 2018 Madrid work calendar is presented with some important holidays. But the truth is that there are no surprises. We find the national holidays of each year and with that of the corresponding autonomous community , which in this case is Madrid. Thus, so that you have them clear by way of summary, that you know that the holidays are the following:
- January 1 (Monday): New Years
- January 6 (Saturday): Epiphany of the Lord
- March 29: Holy Thursday
- March 30: Good Friday
- May 1 (Tuesday): Labor Festival
- May 2 (Wednesday): Community Day
- August 15 (Wednesday): Assumption of the Virgin
- October 12 (Friday): Fiesta de la Hispanidad
- November 1 (Thursday): All Saints
- December 6 (Thursday): Spanish Constitution Day
- December 8 (Saturday): Immaculate Conception Day
- December 25 (Tuesday): Nativity of the Lord
National holidays and the Community of Madrid
The Christmas holidays, those of Holy Week and those of the Constitution, the Immaculate, the Assumption, Kings and New Year are undaunted. And then there is another, which is that of the Community of Madrid . It is celebrated on May 2, the day after Labor Day.
As it happens every year, users will have it very good to choose that bridge as a rest . In fact, they only have one Monday in between, which will make it much easier for them to get hold of a long weekend: from Saturday to Tuesday.
If you are looking for a complete 2018 Madrid work calendar , you may have to opt for one of these first three options. They are the calendars for next year, with all the holidays indicated and specified at the bottom.
In this way, in addition to having the holiday marked as such in the calendar months themselves, you will be able to see at the bottom what holiday it is. You must bear in mind, on the other hand, that these calendars do not include other more specific holidays . As for example those that correspond to the festivals of each city.
It is for this reason, precisely, that we have decided to include another type of calendar template to print . This offers you more customization possibilities. Do you want to take a look at it?
Images of work calendar 2018: from January to June
The first set of calendars that you can download is for the months of January, February, March, April, May and June. The best thing about these calendars is that they have space to make annotations day by day . In this way, in addition to official holidays, you can include other important events.
If you use it in the school environment , whether you are a teacher or a student, you can use it (month by month) to indicate the days of free disposal of your center, excursions and any other event that occurs in the center. Like for example the spring day or the end of year party. If you prefer to use it to organize your days at the office, more of the same.
Because with these calendars you can record each and every one of the events that occur. And do it day by day, with total comfort. All you have to do is download the images in this calendar, print them and hang them.
But these are not the only holidays you should contemplate. If you reside in the city of Madrid , for example, you will have two additional non-working days. We are talking, logically, of local holidays. These are:
- May 15, 2018 (Tuesday): San Isidro . As it falls on Tuesday, it is most likely that many companies, workers and schools choose a day of free disposal in between, to be able to take advantage of the bridge. In any case, we recommend that you pay attention to write it down yourself.
- November 9, 2018 (Friday): Our Lady of Almudena . On this day the city of Madrid will also pay tribute to its patron saint with a public holiday. Being Friday, it will also be a good day for the bridge or an addition to the weekend.
Images of work calendar 2018: from July to December
Other important holidays
If you reside in the city of Madrid, here are the holidays that interest you. But if you live in any other city in the community, you should keep an eye on the calendar. Thus, we recommend adding the two local holidays manually . To make it easier for you, here you can check the local holidays in the most populated cities in the Community of Madrid.
- Alcalá de Henares : August 7 (Santos Justo y Pastor) and October 9 (Baptism of Miguel de Cervantes)
- Alcobendas : January 24 (Fiesta de la Paz) and May 15 (San Isidro)
- Alcorcón : April 17 (Local Festival) and September 8 (Virgen de los Remedios)
- Coslada : May 15 (San Isidro) and June 12 (Children's Day)
- Fuenlabrada : September 15 (Christ of Mercy) and December 26 (Local holiday)
- Getafe : May 25 (Local Festival) and June 5 (Local Festival)
- Leganés : August 14 (Our Lady of Butarque) and October 11 (San Nicasio)
- Móstoles : May 15 (San Isidro) and September 12 (Our Lady of the Saints)
- Parla : June 12 (Virgen de Gracia) and September 11 (Patron Saint Festivities)
- Torrejón de Ardoz : June 19 and 20 (Local festivals)