The Chinese company Lenovo has just presented its two new laptop models for 2017: the Lenovo ThinkPad E470 and Thinkpad E570. These are two medium-high-end machines for people and companies that demand the most from their equipment: performance and versatility with great features.
Recently, Lenovo launched its tablet bet for 2017, the Thinkpad X1 with a modular design , a risky proposition by the company, at a time when the development of Android tablets seems to be stagnant. Not so laptops: two nothing less has just launched and solvent performance. We went on to see them in greater detail. Do not lose sight of these two machines to consider in 2017
Lenovo ThinkPad E470, features and price
The first thing that catches the eye in this new Lenovo laptop , the Thinkpad E470, is its 7th generation Intel Core processor and an extra-flat design, which tries to maintain a good balance between robustness and a weight light enough so that it can be transported without much effort.
The Thinkpad E470 comes with a 14-inch Full HD (1920 x 1080) screen with anti - glare technology , ideal for working on the street in full sun, because at no time we will lose vision. It is also a very convenient laptop to be used by companies, since its unlocking by fingerprint protects all important information that is stored in it. In addition, and following the professional trail, the Thinkpad E450 is an ideal machine for meetings via WebCam, due to its wide viewing angle, face tracking function, high light sensitivity, HD camera and two integrated microphones with noise cancellation.
For its part, this Thinkpad, how could it be less, comes equipped with an ergonomic keyboard with a state-of-the-art pointing stick and trackpad panel . On the sound side, we find two stereo speakers with Dolby Audio Premium system.
Available now in the online store in three models that we detail below:
- Thinkpad with Intel Core i3 processor with 1366 x 768 screen, 4 GB of RAM and 500 GB of hard disk for 630 euros.
- Thinkpad version with Intel Core i5 processor with 1920 x 1080 screen, 4 GB RAM and 500 GB hard disk for 766 euros.
- Thinkpad laptop with Intel Core i7 processor with 1920 x 1080 screen, 8 GB RAM and 256 GB hard disk for 1,020 euros.
Lenovo Thinkpad E570, features and price
The Lenovo Thinkpad E570 offers great features for users who do not want to shell out large sums either. This model differs from the E470 in a larger screen (15 inches), a silver interior design and a recordable DVD drive . This E470 can be found in three different prices, depending on the money we want to spend and the characteristics of the equipment:
- Thinkpad with Intel Core i3 processor with 1366 x 768 screen, 4 GB of RAM and 500 GB of hard disk for 666 euros.
- Thinkpad version with Intel Core i5 processor with 1920 x 1080 screen, 4 GB RAM and 500 GB hard disk for 806 euros.
- Thinkpad laptop with Intel Core i7 processor with 1920 x 1080 screen, 8 GB RAM and 256 GB hard disk for 1,186 euros.
Lenovo recently presented its new Ultrabook X1 Carbon that will go on sale for a price of 1,300 euros.
Which of these two Lenovo Thinkpad models do you prefer? Give us your opinion in the comment section.