It is another of the Microsoft Devices terminals that is postulated as a new best seller, a worthy successor to the Nokia Lumia 520 . It is the Nokia Lumia 530 , a device equipped with Windows Phone 8 and equipped with the most basic technologies from Nokia . This does not mean that we are facing a limited smartphone . Nothing is further from reality. The Nokia Lumia 530 is perfectly equipped with all the features that we would ask of a smartphone today. It works, as we said, through the latest version of Microsoft's mobile operating system :Windows Phone 8 with the Lumia Denim update . You should also know that like all smartphones in the Microsoft catalog , this Nokia Lumia 530 constantly receives updates: sometimes simple, sometimes much more complex.
Be that as it may, you must take into account all the notifications you receive to update your Nokia Lumia 530 as soon as possible with the latest improvements developed by Microsoft . With each data packet, you will get improvements in performance , new functions, but also the correction of any bugs that may exist in the computer software . Here's how to easily update your Nokia Lumia 530 . You will see how easy it is. Let's go there!
Prepare your device
1) It is very possible that you are wondering how to update your computer because you have received a notification from Microsoft indicating that there is a critical update, ready to be installed. Our first recommendation is that you postpone the installation to make all the necessary preparations.
2) Choose a quiet time, in which you do not need to use your device. Keep in mind that your Nokia Lumia 530 will not be operational for at least 30 to 45 minutes . The first thing we recommend is to charge the device, if it cannot be to the maximum, that it is at least up to 80% of its capacity .
3) Next, you will need to leave free space on the phone . For large updates, the data pack may very well require up to 1.5 GB of free memory for installation. Check the free capacity on your device by accessing the Settings> Storage check section . Delete files and apps that you don't use, if you don't have enough space.
4) Finally, you should bear in mind that the update will be done via FOTA (Firmware Over The Air) . This means that you will not need to connect your Nokia Lumia 530 to the computer. Precisely for this reason, it is highly recommended to be connected to a WiFi wireless network that can provide stability during the download and that does not consume the data that you have contracted with your operator to download files and navigate with agility.
Launch the update
1) If you have received the notification and have postponed it, you will have to access the updates section again, in order to find the data package or packages that correspond to you. You will have to go to the Settings section > Update the phone . Click on Check for updates .
2) Then accept the update and follow the instructions proposed by the system. Your Nokia Lumia 530 will connect to Microsoft's servers to download pending updates.
3) Start an autonomous process in which you will not have to intervene. Remember, however, that the simplest updates can last 15 to 30 minutes , but the most complex updates can even take up to two hours. It is important that you do not manipulate the equipment at any time and that you let the update take its course.
4) Your Nokia Lumia 530 will restart repeatedly. Don't worry about anything, this is a completely normal procedure. When the phone has finished with all the tasks, you will receive a notification and you can start enjoying all the improvements that each update adds.