The new Windows 10 update is here, the so-called Creators Update, an update focused on designers and creators in general, although with many new features in terms of security and navigation through Windows Edge. If you want to know how to update Windows 10 without waiting for the warning, you just have to follow the following steps that we propose below.
How to upgrade to Windows 10 Creators Update
- First of all, go to the updates section in case you have any pending. To do this, go to the Windows 10 notification center and then click on 'All settings'.
- Next, click on 'Update and security'
- Click on 'Check for updates'.
- In a moment, the team will start looking for any pending updates. If so, proceed to download and install.
- Once the pending updates are installed, a notice will appear in case you want, this time, to update to Windows 10 Creators Update. If so, you will be transferred directly to a link where you can manually download the update.
If you do not have pending updates or the notice appears, you must go to the link yourself and download the file to update. If you want to do it, you must go here. On this screen, you will be informed if your computer is compatible with this new version of Windows 10. Once the file has been downloaded, run it. And wait. Wait seated, because the process is long. The executable file is only 3 MB, but the actual one for the update is about 6 GB, so it will depend on your connection.
Once the update starts, just wait. You should not do anything, just wait for the PC to do the whole process . It will restart several times, until it starts up by itself. Check that it has been updated, again, in the 'Update and security' section of your PC.