Just a few days ago, the government approved the 2017 work calendar . Thus, all citizens already have at their disposal the holidays of their autonomous communities, including those that will apply in general and those of each specific place. If you are proactive and want to always have the work calendar for 2017 at hand , today we want to propose different options to download, print and synchronize with your calendars, applications and usual work tools. You will, for example, have the option to download a calendar with all the holidays in Spain and its communities , but we will also tell you how you can get your Google calendarOn both the web and mobile, include these holidays without having to manually enter them. If you work with Outlook , we will also give you specific instructions so that you know how to do it. Let's go there!
How to download and print the 2017 business calendar
The information has already been published in the Official State Gazette (BOE) , so at this point you can download it safely. On the online site CitaPreviaInem we have found a very useful calendar that you can save to your computer in PDF and print to hang in your office, or always have it handy at the office. This will be especially good for you if you usually work with people, companies and organizations from other autonomous communities: lest you think of scheduling a meeting or making a call just on your employer's day and with the office deserted. The full 2017 work calendar includes the calendar of all Spaniards, withFixed holidays such as Christmas, New Years, Labor Day or the Constitution marked in red . In green you will see the specific holidays of each community marked (with the corresponding annotations at the bottom of each month) and in gray, if it is a holiday in different communities, but not in all.
How to sync calendar with Google Calendar
Google Calendar has an option that allows you to synchronize calendars with holidays around the world. In this case, the community holidays are also incorporated. However, and as the information is very recent, some new designated dates may not yet appear on the holiday calendar in Spain . Be that as it may, we recommend that you synchronize it now and wait for all the relevant changes to take place over the next few days. You have to do the following:
1. Access Google Calendar . You can do it through the application, but also from the web.
2. Click on the hamburger menu (the three parallel lines). In the upper left, click on Settings .
3. Tap on the button Holidays> Add the holidays of the country . Select your country.
4. If you access through the web, in the left column of the screen, click on Other calendars . Next, select Holidays and choose Spain .
Another interesting option is to create your own Google calendar . On the right side of the page, select the Create Calendar option . You can give it a name, indicate the holidays that interest you and then, if you wish, add it to your calendar. You can also make it public so that other users can take advantage of its benefits.
How to add holidays to your Outlook calendar
1. If you usually use Outlook , another interesting option is to add holidays to your Outlook calendar. To achieve this, all you have to do is open your Outlook and access the File> Options> Calendar section .
2. Within Calendar Options, select Add non-working days and check the box for the country you want, in this case Spain .