The Google Now card system is a very interesting tool to personalize the content and information that Google provides us. Mountain View collects data about our preferences. In this way, it is much easier to provide us with useful information about everything we need during the day.
If you have not yet tried Google Now and its cards, today we want to help you use them. It is actually a very simple system, which in the end can be very useful for you. Do you want to know how to customize your Google Now cards on Android and iPhone? Read on to find out.
You can personalize your Google Now cards with your favorite soccer teams
How to personalize your Google Now cards
1. The first thing you have to do is activate the tool. If you have already used it before, you will know that to start Google Now you only have to access it through the start button. You will usually have a physical button. You have to hold it down until the Google screen appears.
2. Swipe to the bottom of the screen to see the recommended cards . Here you will see information related to your latest searches, interests detected by Google and other issues, such as the email that is in your inbox.
3. When you get to the bottom, you will have access to the More cards for you section. Here you can configure custom Google Now cards for applications and websites.
Google Now cards learn little by little
Google Now cards are learning from us
In reality, the process is neither final nor automatic. Google Now cards are learning from us , so the personalization process will be on the fly.
1. The first thing Google Now will do is show you the cards that it thinks you might find interesting . However, you can customize them all. All you have to do is press your finger on the three points at the top of the card.
2. Next, choose Personalize My Board. You will see that it is information that adjusts to your searches, location and other specific characteristics.
3. For example, let's imagine that you are interested in seeing the results of your favorite soccer team . You can click directly on the button to add new teams or modify existing ones. This way, you will only see upcoming matches, results and other interesting matches.
4. Another important thing that you can personalize: the news. The cards that you will see will be directly related to the news that you have consulted and that Google thinks you may like. But if not, don't worry. You can discard each card by sliding it with your finger to the right.
5. If you access the Configuration section , you will be able to discard the news of a specific medium or topic .
6. Google Now will often ask you if the cards are useful to you. Check Yes or No, according to what you think. The assistant will write it down and show you more and more accurate cards.
There is another way to customize Google Now cards
Another way to personalize Google Now cards
If you want to access the general settings of the Google Now cards , you can also do it in another way:
1. Access Google Now and then click on the hamburger menu (these are the three horizontal lines at the top left of the screen).
2. Choose the Custom option (it has a magic wand icon).
3. Now you will access the Google Now customization panel . From here you can adjust the information of most of the cards. You can tell Google how you normally commute to work, what are your favorite sports and answer questions of these characteristics: Do you want to receive news about the time you have been working? o Do you want to allow Google to get up-to-date tracking information on carriers?