If you have in your hands a Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 2014 , this news interests you. And it is that the Samsung company has just launched the update to Android 5.1.1 Lollipop , one of the latest most anticipated data packages in the Google ecosystem for mobiles and tablets. It seems that, for now, the famous Samsung tablet is not ready to be updated to Android 6.0 , not before taking the step by the previous version. The data package has begun to be deployed in some markets, specifically in Spain, so if you have this Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 2014It may be that in the next few hours you will receive a notification to announce the availability of the update and that, later on, it will progressively begin to scale to the rest of the markets in which this equipment has been commercialized.
And now let's see what are the most important data of this update. First of all, you should know that the Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 2014 that will be updated is the SM-P600 model , prepared to connect only to WiFi networks . And what do you have to do to get it started? We recommend the following.
1) Wait for the update to start. Most likely, you will receive a notification message on your computer . If not, you can also do the checks yourself. You just have to access the Settings section and check the version number that is available. If the update is ready, all you have to do is launch it following the instructions provided by the manufacturer.
2) But be careful. Before updating to Android 5.1.1 you have to do some preparations. You cannot update to this version without first doing the following:
- Check that you have enough space on your computer. Most updates (no matter how small) require free memory, so if you don't have it, you will need to clean up or move certain files to other media or to the cloud.
- Make a backup of all your most important content and settings. Android has a very practical tool that stores all this information in Drive . Keep in mind that the update processes are complicated and that there can always be setbacks in which you could lose your data.
- Connect to a WiFi network that provides you security and stability. Downloading the data packet is heavy, so you will need a consistent network.
- Finally, make sure the computer has fully charged battery . Ideally, it should be complete, but if it can't be, make sure it's 50% complete .
All in all, you can now launch the update and start enjoying the benefits of Android 5.1.1 . The update brings significant improvements in the areas of performance and security. And you, have you already updated? You can tell us about your experience in the comments section.