Creating a proper photo montage is not entirely easy. Sometimes we try it through programs like Photoshop , but the truth is that in some cases, the results end up being a real disaster. This is probably why there is a site like PhotoFunia.com , a page that allows us to make quality photo montages in a few seconds and completely free of charge. Just include the photo or text you want to get images that look like they were taken from a professional editing tool. And what do you have to do to get a photo montage like these? Well, it is very easy. Follow the steps that we indicate below.
1) Enter the PhotoFunia.com website . On the cover you will see all the possible montages, although you will also find them classified in different categories. To review them, just have the All Effects option selected in the left column. You can also take a look at the rest of the categories by clicking on each of them: Laboratory, Filters, Postcards, Posters, Galleries, Photography, Faces, Billboard, Celebrities, Frames, Drawings, Vintage, Miscellaneous, Magazines, Professions, Movies, Television and books . The title will help you find the right image.
2) When you have found an image that you like, you just have to add the photo or text you want to personalize it. For example, if you want your photo or that of your friends or family to appear in a shop window on Fifth Avenue or if you would like your partner's face to shine on the bus canopy, all you have to do is upload a photo adequate.
3) Click on the image you like and choose the Choose Photo button . Track on your computer to find the exact location of the file, take a photo with your camera or connect your social networks to choose one of the photos that you have hanging there.
4) Next, select the area of the photo you want to use. You can crop the image at will. When you're done, click OK . If you are not satisfied with this photo, click on Change Photo to choose another.
5) In a few seconds you will see the result ready. Now you can save the image on your computer in three different qualities : low (100 × 100), regular (optimized for sending by email and for the web) and high (the maximum, suitable for printing). You can also share the image on Facebook or send it to other users, as if it were a postcard.
6) Then you can choose other assemblies, such as creating the image of a person with a few extra kilos, creating vintage photographs or adding the face of someone on the body of an astronaut , an aircraft pilot or the same Santa Claus .
7) Finally, there is the possibility of adding a personalized text on a neon sign, a graffiti on the wall, some chalk drawings on the ground or an inscription on the beach sand.
If you are interested in continuing to enjoy the application on other media, you can also download PhotoPhunia to your mobile. It is available for Windows Phone, Android, iOS, BlackBerry, Palm, and Symbian .