One of the customer service calls that we use the most in homes is, without a doubt, the one that must resolve our incidents and requests related to internet, telephone or television service . If you are a Movistar customer, surely you have found yourself more than once looking for the exact customer service telephone number you should contact.
Well, so that you do not search any more and always have at hand all the contact channels that this operator can offer you, we offer them all below. Here you have a phone, contact and support email to connect with Movistar at any time you need it.
Movistar customer service telephone numbers
Movistar offers technical support service 24 hours a day, so in principle, you will receive attention at any time of the day, even if you call the most popular commercial service, which is 1004. Be that as it may, these are all numbers phone numbers you can call to answer your questions, report technical incidents or resolve your claims.
- Household contracting : 900 104 636
- SME hiring : 900 410 773
- Household customer service : 1004 (24 hours a day, 7 days a week)
- Home customer service (from abroad) : 0034 699 991 004 (24 hours a day, 7 days a week)
- SME customer service : 1489 (Monday to Friday from 8 a.m. to 10 p.m. and Saturdays from 8 a.m. to 3.30 p.m.)
- SME customer service (from abroad) : 0034 609 901 489 (Monday to Friday from 8 a.m. to 10 p.m. and Saturdays from 8 a.m. to 3.30 p.m.)
- Technical support and breakdown attention : 1002 (24 hours a day, 7 days a week)
In addition, customers with Satellite Television and Movistar + , thinking above all of bars and public establishments that offer football broadcasting, for example, Movistar has the following customer service telephones enabled:
- Clients with Satellite Television and Movistar + : 900 110 010 (Monday to Saturday from 9 a.m. to 11 p.m. and Sundays from 3 p.m. to 11 p.m.)
- Hiring : 900 103 184
- Public premises : 900 192 222 (Monday to Saturday from 9 a.m. to 11 p.m.)
- Rent : 900 163 163 (24 hours a day, 7 days a week)
Then there are other Movistar customer service numbers that can also come in handy and that you should keep in mind, just in case:
- Only prepaid : 224430 (it is an attention service per commercial advisor and it is not free, it costs 6 cents / minute + call establishment)
- Cabins : 900 127 127 (service center)
- Cardioprotection : 901 127 127
- 900 numbers contracted (breakdowns) : 900 202 002 (24 hours a day, 7 days a week)
- Corporate shareholder service information: 900 111 004 (Monday to Friday from 9 a.m. to 7 p.m.)
Contact via chatbot with Movistar
If you want to contact a chatbot, because at this time you cannot call or simply because it is more comfortable for you, you can do it from here. Click on the Chatbot option to search for your query and you will immediately find a resolution proposal.
Send an email to Movistar customer service
If you prefer to contact by email, you can also do it. You have the option of communicating with Movistar through the following address:
Send a postal letter to Movistar
It is possible that for certain claims you want to contact Movistar by post. This will be especially useful if you want to record some type of shipment. However, it will always be quicker to get in touch by phone or electronic means. The address to send your letters is:
Telefónica de España, SAU
C / Gran Vía nº 28, 28013 Madrid
Connect to the Movistar Community
Movistar also has a community of users from which they make inquiries and are answered by customer service agents. Here you can ask your own question or take a look at the ones that are already solved and that can probably also help you.
Customer service through social networks
Did you know that Movistar also has customer service agents who can help you through social networks? Here are the direct links to send your query.
- Movistar Facebook
- Movistar + Facebook
- Movistar Twitter
- Movistar + Twitter
- Movistar's Instagram
- Movistar + Instagram