It was presented in society just a few days ago and we will soon find it in the markets. We are talking about the Motorola Moto X Play , a high-end device that arrived alongside other highly anticipated devices such as the Motorola Moto X Style and the Motorola Moto G 2015 . All of them have unique features, which make them even more interesting. But do you know exactly what the Motorola Moto X Play stands out for ? Next, we tell you what are the five best features of the new Motorola smartphone .
1) A large screen . We are sure that it is one of the first features that you will have examined. Quiet, the new smartphone company Motorola has an integrated 5.5 - inch screen with a resolution FullHD 1920 x 1080 pixels and a resultant density of 403 dots per inch . It also arrives protected with a layer of high-quality Corning Gorilla Glass 3 glass to prevent accidental bumps and scratches. In the design section we miss one of the certifications that accompany the other equipment and that make it resistant to water or prepare it to resist in humid environments. A shame.
2) A high-capacity camera . This is probably one of its most remarkable features. The camera of the new Motorola Moto X Play has a sensor of 21 megapixels that combines performance with dual LED flash, a must if we want to take good photos in low - light scenarios. But this is not all. This same camera will be useful for recording Full HD videos (1920 x 1080 pixels) . The secondary camera, located on the front, has a 5 megapixel sensor, so that selfies will also come out in very good quality.
3) Good internal potential . At the heart of this team we will also find excellent performance. At this point, its Qualcomm Snapdragon 615 processor with eight-core architecture at 1.7 GHz should be highlighted , capable of combining its performance with 2 GB of RAM and an Adreno 405 graphics card . This set should provide good performance to users, both when running simple applications such as video games with a high graphic load.
4) Latest from Android. As you know, Motorola computers usually have clean versions of the Google operating system . This means that users can have an experience closer to the original platform and that at the time of updates, they have the opportunity to be the first to receive them. In this case, the Motorola Moto X Play comes with Android 5.1 Lollipop installed as standard, although it is most likely that it will also be able to update to Android M shortly .
5) Long battery life . And we end with another of its strengths: that of autonomy. And is that the team enjoys a lithium ion battery with a large capacity of 3,630 milliamps . According to Motorola itself , this will help us to have the phone for at least 30 hours of mixed use , which means that we can use the Motorola Moto X Play without problems for at least a day at a good pace.
And you, what are the characteristics that you like the most? If you wish, you can also check which are the five best of the Motorola Moto X Style and Motorola Moto G 2015 . Share your impressions in the comments!