Lenovo is one of the largest manufacturers of desktop and laptop computers in the world. In addition, with the purchase of Motorola it has also become a key player in the telephony sector. With this in mind, you may have one of their teams and want to have the company's contact number handy in case a problem should occur. Whether it is a breakdown, accidental crash or software failure, it is always good to have a phone, email or website at hand to go when we need it.
You can contact Lenovo through different ways. The firm has enabled a customer service number with support codes depending on the computer model you have (ThinkPad, Ideapad, Ideacenter or Essential). It is also possible to use its website or social networks such as Facebook, Twitter or YouTube. Below, we give you all the details.
Lenovo customer service phone numbers
If you have any type of doubt or problem with a Lenovo computer, you can contact the company in Spain by calling 9179 11 799 . They will assist you in both English and Spanish from 9 in the morning to 6 in the afternoon from Monday to Friday. If your questions are about an IdeaPad computer, you will have to dial code # 2. For ThinkPad products the direct code is # 3. In any case, if you have questions about the product, mark # 0.
If your idea is to contact the support phone of the Lenovo online store, the phone is 902 848 103. They will assist you from Monday to Thursday from 9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. or Friday from 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. 00 hours.
Lenovo Customer Service in South America
If you live in a country in South America, you have a Lenovo computer and you want to ask for help for a specific problem by phone, we leave you some available phones.
- Argentina: 0800 - 222 - 0279 / + 54 11 52357144 (standard charges apply) from 9:00 - 21:00 Monday - Saturday
- Bolivia: 800 - 101 - 897 from 8:00 - 20:00 Monday - Saturday
- Brazil: 11 - 3140 - 0500 from 9:00 - 20:00 Monday - Friday, 9:00 - 14:00 Saturdays
- Chile: 188 800 462 888 / + 56 2 32103145 (Standard charges apply) from 8:00 - 20:00 Monday - Friday
- Colombia: 0 - 1800 917 0541 / + 57 1 3819811 (Standard charges apply) from 7:00 - 19:00 Monday - Saturday
- Costa Rica: 800 - 542 - 5385 / + 506 ( 4 ) 0001954 (Standard charges apply) from 6:00 - 18:00 Monday - Saturday
- Ecuador: 1800 - 000 - 786 from 7:00 - 19:00 Monday - Saturday
- Guatemala: 18003000162 / +50222786347 (Standard charges apply) from 9:00 - 18:00 Monday - Friday
- Honduras: 800 - 2791 - 9498 from 6:00 - 18:00 Monday - Saturday
- Mexico: 01 - 800 - 283 - 3181 / + 52 55 85266440 (Standard charges apply) from 7:00 - 17:00 Monday - Saturday
- Nicaragua: 1800 - 226 - 0564 from 6:00 - 18:00 Monday - Saturday
- Panama: 008002035424 / + 5078366064 (Standard charges apply) from 7:00 - 19:00 Monday - Saturday
- Paraguay: 98005420180 from 8:00 - 20:00 Monday - Saturday
- Peru: 0800 - 55 - 981 / 51 1 6429172 (standard charges apply) from 7:00 - 19:00 Monday - Saturday
- Uruguay: 00040191139 from 9:00 - 21:00 Monday - Saturday
- Venezuela: 0800 - 102 - 9294 / + 58 212 7710793 (Standard charges apply) from 7:30 - 19:30 Monday - Saturday
Lenovo technical support via web
For any technical incident, another option is to enter their technical assistance website and follow the steps that they ask you to do.
The first thing you have to do is enter the serial or product number in the search section. From here, and once your computer or laptop is located, you will be able to have a series of options to satisfy your doubts. From the web you can see the status of the repair. If this is what you need, you will have to enter the technical support ticket number . You can also enter the forums to expose your complaints or problems. The objective is to find and share your impressions, doubts and solutions with other users.
Finally, you can click on the tab "three steps to the solution". It is a tool that can help you solve common hardware and software problems on your computer through 3 individual steps. You can also try the "Solutions" section to quickly access guides, articles, tips, or frequently asked questions to fix common errors and failures.
Lenovo Mailing Address
If you are one of the traditional ones, those who prefer contact via ordinary mail, Lenovo also makes a postal address available to its users. This is it.
Lenovo (Spain) SL
C / Serrano Galvache, 56
Parque Norte business park
Birch Building, floor 3
Logically, the answer will take a while to arrive, so if you are in a hurry to dispel your problems or doubts, it is best to turn to Lenovo through the phone, the web or social networks.
Lenovo Social Media
Like any big company worth its salt, Lenovo also has its presence enabled on different social networks. You have the following options:
- Facebook Lenovo
- Twitter Lenovo
- YouTube Lenovo
- Instagram Lenovo
Other customer service phone numbers and emails
Samsung Customer Support
Xiaomi customer support
Huawei Customer Support
Hotmail customer support
Netflix customer support
Instagram customer service
YouTube customer support
Gmail customer support