Does your Samsung washing machine show you error codes when you use it? Do not worry, this is something that usually happens in many cases, and it is usually solved in a very simple way. Below we describe the main error codes that your Samsung washing machine can display and some tips to try to solve them.
4C or 4E error
This is a problem related to the water supply of our Samsung washing machine. This error leads to our Samsung washing machine draining water for 3 minutes, during which time the on / off button will not work.
- Check that the water supply tap to the washing machine is open.
- Check that both the cold water supply and the hot water supply are connected.
- Remove the hoses that lead to the water to the washing machine and check that there is no society inside it obstructing the passage.
This error tells us that there is no water supply to our Samsung washing machine.
- Check that the water supply in your neighborhood has not been temporarily cut off.
- Make sure you have the whole hot water hose hooked up to like the cold water hose.
- Check that there is no obstruction in the water hoses.
5C or 5E error
This error tells us that there is a problem with the washing machine's drain , that is, that it is not capable of draining the water it has used to wash. It usually occurs when the drain hose is blocked for some reason.
- Clean the drain filter, as it may be clogged by a build-up of dirt.
- Check that the drain hose is not kinked, which could block the flow of water.
- If it's winter, make sure the water in the drain hose hasn't frozen.
DC or dE error
This is a problem related to the door of our Samsung washing machine and the operation of the drum inside it.
- Check that the door of the washing machine is properly closed, and that I have not been caught in any garment.
- Select a higher spin speed
- Increase the load of the washing machine drum, since if there are few clothes, unbalance problems may occur, affecting the normal operation of the drum.
- Use a high-quality detergent to reduce sudsing and residue buildup.
The DC3 error occurs with Samsung washing machines that have an Add Door . It is a small door, which is located at the main door of the washing machine, and which allows us to insert parts, once the washing machine has started the washing process without interrupting it.
- Open and close the Add Door again.
- Turn off your washing machine and start the wash cycle again.
This error indicates water spillage from improper connection of the drain hose to the drain pipe, which causes the washing machine to fill up and then the water comes out through the hose. It can also be due to a blocked water inlet valve, poor-quality or overuse detergent, and a control module failure.
- Turn off the washer and turn it on again.
- Check the amount of detergent added and its quality.
- Check that the hoses are not clogged.
LC or LC1 error
These are error codes caused by a problem with the drain hose . When the washing machine displays the LC code, it drains water for 3 minutes. During this time the power button does not work. Follow these steps to try to fix it:
- Make sure the end of the drain hose is on the ground.
- Check that the drain hose is not blocked.
This error has to do with the fan motor included in the washing machine for cooling. In most cases, this is a problem caused by the fan motor overheating, so it can be easily solved by turning the washing machine off and then on again after 5 to 10 minutes.
- Turn off your Samsung washing machine and let the motor cool down for 10 minutes before turning it on again.
Another bug related to the door of our Samsung Top Load Washer . In this case, it is a code that indicates that the opening or closing of the door is not working properly for some reason.
- Open and close the door again
- Turn off your washing machine and restart the wash cycle.
UB or UE error
It is an error that tells us that the spinning process does not work correctly for various reasons. It may be because the load of laundry is not well balanced inside the drum.
- Open the door and check that the clothes are well distributed in the drum.
- Check the placement of the washing machine, it should be on a flat and stable surface.
This is one of the most feared errors by owners of Samsung washing machines, as it indicates that there is a problem with the main motor .
- Restart the wash cycle.
- Turn off the washing machine for a few minutes to cool it down.
The UC error is related to a power supply problem to our Samsung washing machine.
- Check that the power cord is properly plugged in.
- Don't use a plug thief with many connected devices.
- If you use a power strip to connect your washing machine to the electrical network, check that it works well.
This code informs us that the water level sensor in our Samsung washing machine is not working properly.
- Check that the washing machine cables are not damaged
- Turn off the washing machine and restart the wash cycle
This problem usually appears when the MEMS sensor of the washing machine has some kind of malfunction. The best thing in these cases is usually to turn off the washing machine and turn it on again.
- Turn off your Samsung washing machine and restart the wash cycle
These are the main error codes that usually appear on Samsung washing machines. If you need more detailed information you can find it on the official Samsung website. If the problem with your Samsung washing machine persists, you should contact their technical service to try to obtain a solution customized to your needs.