How many times has it happened to you? You download an application and soon you realize that you don't need it. Not for the moment. But what happens when you later want to recover and install it again, but don't remember what it was called? Don't worry, the Google company makes it quite easy for us. And it is that from the Play Store itself - the application store for Android phones - you have the opportunity to access a complete list of all the apps and games that you have installed and uninstalled in the history of your device, as long as you have used the same Google account to make your purchases or downloads .
This is how you can check the name of that application that you would now like to install again on your mobile or tablet:
1. First, you will have to unlock your phone and access the Play Store . You can do it from the desktop shortcut icon (if you have it there) or by going directly into the applications menu.
2. Open the application from your Android phone or tablet . Once inside, what you have to do is open the menu. They are the three horizontal lines (also called hamburger lines, due to their composition). You will see that a menu appears on the left that occupies practically the entire screen.
3. Click on the Applications and games option . It is the first to appear. Next, you have to click on My applications and games .
4. A new screen will open in which, on the one hand, the applications you currently have installed appear . In the second tab (located just below) is the All option . Click right here.
5. As we said, you will see a list of all the applications and games that you have installed and uninstalled on your phone or tablet.
6. The next thing you have to do is search for the application that interests you . If you do not remember the name, it will be absurd that we propose to use the search engine. However, if you know exactly what it was called, you can click on the magnifying glass at the top .
7. When you have found the application that you are interested in recovering, click on it. You will then be redirected to the application page in the Play Store . Remember that for this, you will need to be connected to the Internet.
8. Click on the Install button (marked in green) . While the application is downloading you can review the characteristics of the application and read the opinions of other users. When the installation process has finished you can start enjoying it without problems.
Remember that these instructions are written for a device that works through Android 6.0 Marshmallow or Android 5.0 Lollipop . Whichever version you are using, you will be able to follow this little tutorial without problems.
And you, are you one of those who uninstall and install applications continuously? Have you ever tried this tool? Has it been useful to you?