How many friends do you have on Facebook ? Are you one of those who compulsively add friends or do you prefer to wait for them to ask for friendship? If you are one of the first, you may also be concerned about all those requests that you have sent and for which you have not yet received a response. Do you know that there is a way to check if someone has rejected a friend request from you? If you want to know this information, we recommend that you follow the instructions below. In a few seconds you will know who does not want to be part of your list of friends. Will you dare or do you prefer to live in ignorance? If you are brave, read on, below.
1. The first thing you have to do is access your Facebook account . If you are not logged in, you will need to enter your username and password. When you're inside, we can continue.
2. Click on the arrow located at the top right of the page to display the menu . Enter Activity Log .
3. The page you just accessed is a complete record of each and every action you have carried out on Facebook . If you did not know it, you should know that it is a tool that will be great for you to recover pages that you had liked and that you have lost, and in general, to review all those publications with which you have interacted .
4. What we are looking for here are the friend requests sent . If you remember the day you sent the friend request you want to inquire about, it will be perfect. If not, don't worry, because you can directly access a kind of history with all the interactions. In the left column, click on the See More option and choose Friends .
5. Find the friend request you are doubting about. If you see that it has not yet been accepted, click on the name of that person. If they have rejected the friend request you sent them , you should be able to read Add friends on their profile, since that person will have decided to reject it.
6. Good news if within the user profile you can read “Request sent” . This means that the person has not rejected the friendship , although, if you sent it a long time ago, they most likely have seen it, but have decided not to interact with it. In fact, if you have frequently received friend requests, you will know that ignoring them is quite complicated because, like messages, they appear in the top bar of Facebook with a red sign and with the number of pending requests.
And that's all. Now you can get down to work to make the relevant inquiries. And you, have you also had any surprises? Tell us how are your virtual friends in the comments.