On April 5, the 2016 Income campaign began , a period that will last until June 30 so that you have enough time to file your return.
Returns began on April 7 . And although the Tax Agency is very imprecise in this matter, it is most likely that the first to receive returns will be those who have already directly confirmed the draft provided by the Tax Agency . Especially if they have also been among the first to do so.
What do I have to do to check the status of the return?
1. If the return has been returned , you will be able to access all the information from practically the same day (with more security the next day) from the Tax Agency page . If this is your case, access the 2016 Income .
2. Once inside, click on the Return inquiry icon (it is the third in the central box and is blue). You will then have to choose how you want to achieve it.
If you requested the reference code (RENO) at the time, the easiest thing will be for you to do so. Click on the option With reference number . If you prefer, you also have the option of accessing with an electronic identification certificate and electronic DNI or with Cl @ ve PIN .
3. As you can see in the screenshot above, the next step will be to enter two only data: the DNI / NIE and the Access Reference . When you finish, click on the Access button .
Possible states of the return of the Rent
1. You may read that your return is being processed dry or that the tagline is also included. If you wish, you can consult your allegations by using the CONSULT TAX DATA facility and contrast them with the data recorded in it. Don't worry, this doesn't mean anything strange. The first status means that the declaration has already been registered with the Tax Agency. The second, that it has also been incorporated into the files, but that some discrepancy has been detected (this may simply be that you have modified some data in the draft) and that, therefore, an official will have to check it manually.
3. You can also read the following: Your declaration has been processed by the Tax Management bodies, and the refund requested by you is estimated to be in conformity, without prejudice to the checks that may be made later by the Tax Administration. This means that the return has already been accepted and that you are on your way to receiving it as soon as possible. It is a matter of days before the Tax Agency issues the income.
4. Your declaration has been processed by the Tax Management bodies, and the refund requested by you has been deemed in conformity. Your return has been issued on 04/12/20167, by bank transfer to the account with IBAN: XXXX. The return has already been issued, so shortly you should have it in the bank account that you indicated at the time of sending the statement. It all depends on how long it takes your bank to process the deposit (two or three days could be enough). If you look at the top of the page, which shows the body in which your return is located, it will be the Tax Agency on Calle Lérida in Madrid: the place from which all income is processed.
5. Your declaration has been processed by the Tax Management bodies, and the refund requested by you has been deemed in conformity, without prejudice to any subsequent checks that may be made by the Tax Administration. However, the Collection bodies have made discounts on their return. The remaining refund has been issued on 04/12/2017, by bank transfer to the account with IBAN: XXXX, together with the communication of the discounts made. If you have any debt with the Treasury (it may be a pending VAT payment or a traffic fine, it is most likely that they will deduct that amount from the amount of the refund.
6. Your declaration has been processed by the Tax Management bodies, and the refund requested by you has been deemed in conformity, without prejudice to the checks that may be made later by the Tax Administration. However, the Collection bodies have made discounts on their return and there is no subtraction of any amount to be returned. The communication of the discounts made has been issued on 04/12/2017. Another option is that your debts have been discounted and that there is no longer any amount to be repaid.