Do you need to start Windows 10 in Safe mode? If you are not sure what to do it for, we will tell you that this system can help you solve all kinds of errors and specific failures . What you want to achieve by starting a computer in safe or failsafe mode is to isolate the problems to log in and to be able to access the guts of the system. It is a way to be able to solve the incident safely. Here's how to start Windows 10 in safe mode .
If you can access Windows 10
In some cases, it is impossible to enter Windows 10, so you should look for another solution. If you can access the system without problems, you can start your computer in safe mode as follows:
1. First, click on the Start menu button and then choose the Settings option .
2. Within the Settings area , you will have to select the Update and security option .
3. Now click on Recovery and at the bottom right, select Advanced startup> Restart now .
4. When it restarts, a list of options will appear before you. Among them you will find Enable safe mode , to boot with the minimum (press F4); Enable safe mode with networking , to be able to access the Internet (press F5) or Enable safe mode with command prompt , to enter the MS-DOS console (press F6). With this, you will be ready to enter Safe Mode.
If you can't access Windows 10
In this case, you will have to do the following:
1. Restart the computer several times (a minimum of 2 and up to 4 ) through the Start button .
2. These restarts should initiate an automatic Windows repair . If this doesn't happen, you might have to go into the Advanced Options and choose the type of safe mode you want to access. Go back to point 4 above to see them.
3. If you can't get here, you will need either the Windows 10 installation CD, a Windows 10 ISO, or a bootable USB .
4. Then, confit the computer to boot it from the CD or USB . When you have started the computer, you can boot it from CD (by quickly pressing any key) or USB . Select Spanish as the language and click Next . At the bottom left, choose Repair your computer .
You have used the system that you have used, the only thing you will have to do next is to repair the fault that will have taken you here. It is clear that to be able to do it you will have to have knowledge in the matter. Otherwise, you might be better off leaving your computer in the hands of an expert. It goes without saying that when it is repaired, you will have to restart your Windows 10 computer to normal boot mode .