We don't stop taking pictures wherever we go. Not capturing each of the moments lived throughout the day generates a tremendous existential void that we can only fix by immortalizing that moment with our mobile camera .
And no matter how good our cameras are, sometimes it is inevitable that an image will come out somewhat blurred or out of focus , which can be a real annoyance if we did not have a replacement.
And what can we do? Well, very easy, resort to one of the many online tools available to solve this type of need. From your PC and with the search engine, you can find countless programs to download or online applications to edit photos as if you were professionals.
But today we are not going to use the PC, but we are going to tell you how to fix these images from your own mobile . How? We will comment on it below.
We will start by downloading the Movavi application for Android or iOS, since this tool is the one that will help us fix all those photos that have been blurred or out of focus through its multiple functions for image retouching.
Once downloaded to our mobile device, we are going to show you step by step how to retouch the image :
- From the main screen, click on the lower button with the + symbol to add the image.
- From there all the photo albums available on your Smartphone will be displayed , we simply search for the image we want to edit.
- Once selected, we go to the option "Sharpness" (sharpness) located to the right of the whole. You just have to slide your finger.
- Within this option, we will adjust the sharpness of the image on a scale from 0 to 100 until we find the result we expect .
- When the image is fully arranged, the next thing will be to click on 'Save', in the upper right part of the screen.
Keep in mind that the sharpness settings with Movavi are somewhat dim, although you can always go back over the already edited image to re-adjust its sharpness .
The second option does not require us to install any app that takes up space in our memory. It will only be enough to access the Pixlr.com web from any browser. This free online photo editor has two options to edit your images: Pixlr E and Pixlr X.
In our case we are going to choose the second option, Pixlr E. This is what you have to do to correct your image:
- We open a new image from our own folder, and select the desired image.
- Next, we go to the "Filter" option in the top menu. The words come out a little off for us, but they can be identified well .
- Within "Filter", it will be where we can refine the sharpness of our image in the "Details" drop-down , thanks to the "Refine" function. With this tool, we will be able to adjust the sharpness on a scale from 0 to 100.
- When we have found the right value to correct your image, all you have to do is "Save" the image back to our device.
With these two useful tools you will have more than enough resources to edit any blurred image that you have saved and want to give it a facelift. Although they do not work miracles, they can help us to refine those photographs that need some revision, no matter how slight.