Did you know that one of the novelties of Income 2018 is that we will no longer be able to present the return on paper? Going to the offices of the Tax Agency with the folios passes away, so from now on everyone - even if you make the declaration in the same office - you will have to do it through the Internet.
The campaign begins on Tuesday, April 2, but the Tax Agency offers taxpayers the possibility of downloading tax data from March 15. It is a good formula to be prepared in advance . In this way, we have time to review them in detail and then submit the return calmly and on time.
If you have not downloaded it yet and you are not sure where to start, today we are going to tell you step by step how to download tax data for Income 2018 quickly and through the internet .
How to download tax data for Income 2018
1. Access the official page of Income 2018. We recommend that you be very careful with the links and communications that will be given from now on. Cybercriminals may take advantage of this moment to carry out phishing scams. The link we provide is correct and if not, you can type the following in the address bar: //www.agenciatributaria.es/AEAT.internet/Renta.shtml
2. The next thing we will have to do: do you already have the reference number to access the online procedures? If the answer is no, you will need to request it first. We tell you how:
- Click on the option Get your reference number .
- Choose the option Box 475 Income 2017 (it is important that you have the return at hand). In case you cannot find the number, you can request the reference number with an electronic DNI or through the Cl @ ve system, but the process, of course, is much more complex.
- Enter your DNI or NIE and the validity date.
- Indicate if you made the declaration last year. Now you will have to enter the data from Box 475 of last year's return.
- The reference number will appear instantly . We recommend that you write it down, to always have it at hand, although your browser will save it so you don't have to enter it every time you want to access.
You can now check your tax data
The next thing you have to do: access the query of your tax data. To do this, go back to the main page of the 2018 Income Tax Agency and choose the option: Check your tax data . Choose to access With reference number .
What you will see next will be a page with the tax data that the Tax Agency has . You will be able to observe your personal data (name, surname, address, postal code, municipality, province) and the information that the Tax Agency has about you:
- Economic activities, income received and withholdings
- Bank account returns
- Census data on economic activities registered
- Contributions to special Social Security regimes and special agreements
- Donations, fees and contributions to political parties, coalitions or constituencies of voters
- Loans and credits related to real estate
- Fractional payments of companies and professionals
- Real estate cadastral information