Mother's Day has arrived. This tradition is celebrated today in Spain and parts of the world as a tribute to the poet and activist Julia Ward Howe, who organized a series of peaceful demonstrations and religious celebrations in Boston for the mothers who were victims of the Civil War. To commemorate this day so marked by her and by all the mothers of the world we have prepared a list with several original phrases and congratulations to share on WhatsApp .
The best beautiful phrases for Mother's Day
A few beautiful words can make the day of the woman who gave us life. And what better way than to do it with an original greeting.
- The future of a son is the work of his mother.
- There is no one like you, how lucky you have touched me.
- Mother is not the one who begets, but the one who truly nurtures and loves. Happy day mom!
- No matter how physically strong a man is, a mother will always be stronger at heart.
- The greatest gift I have ever had was given to me as soon as I was born, Mom called him. Congratulations!
- Mothers value our existence more than our achievements.
- A mother is not the one who gives life, that would be too easy. A mother is the one who gives love.
- For a mother like you there are never distances, there are never unattainable things, there are no difficulties, there is no such thing as the impossible word. I love you mom.
- God could not be everywhere at once and that is why He created mothers.
- Mother's love, not even the snow makes it cool.
- The arms of a mother are made of tenderness and children sleep soundly in them.
- The only love I really believe in is a mother's love for her children.
- My mother thinks I am the best. And I was raised to always believe what my mother tells me.
- Mother's love is peace. It doesn't need to be acquired, it doesn't need to be earned.
- She is strong. She is a warrior. She's my mother.
- No language can express the power, beauty and heroism of a mother's love.
- All that I am, and hope to be, I owe to my mother.
- The most beautiful word on the lips of a man is the word mother, and the sweetest call: my mother.
- The love of a mother does not contemplate the impossible.
- The heart of a mother is an abyss at the bottom of which you always find forgiveness.
Funny congratulations for Mother's Day
Would you rather add a touch of humor to your greetings for Mother's Day? Take a look at these phrases to share on WhatsApp.
- Thanks for teaching me more than Google, Mom. I love you!
- Congratulations mom! Not everyone can boast of having a child like me.
- Being a mother has to be a very simple task with a daughter like me, don't lie.
- Congratulations mom! Next year you will have to congratulate me. Guess why.
- Every time I needed you, you were there, except when I wanted to buy a motorcycle. Happy day mom!
- If it weren't for you and Google Maps, I don't know where I'd be right now, mom.
- If Mother's Day were every day of the year, I would have to multiply what I have spent on you today by 365. 365 x 0 = 0 euros.
- You don't have to tell me that I am your favorite son. You are also my favorite mother.
- I hope your wallet is as open as your heart, Mom. Congratulations!
- Even though we're all supposed to have the same genes, you still look great, Mom. Happy birthday to a beautiful woman!
- Growing up, you taught me to laugh. Now you are the one with no teeth.
- They say that wisdom comes with age. Today you must be the wisest woman I know. Happy day mom!
- Do you know how many people celebrate Mother's Day today? You have to be flattered to find out that I chose your party over everyone else's.
- Growing up, you taught me to laugh. You could have already taught me to be rich.
- Dear mom, I was going to buy something amazing for your birthday but I don't have enough money. For your birthday I am going to give you a suggestion: raise my pay.
Original phrases to congratulate Mother's Day
Surely you have found dozens of phrases on the Internet that are very similar to each other. We have compiled some original congratulations to share with all the mothers of the world.
- To the world you are just a mother, but to me you are the world.
- Mom, your love is truly blind because you started loving me before you even saw my face. And, for that, I adore you! Congratulations!
- Every day I look a little more like you, Mom, and I couldn't be more proud of it!
- If moms were flowers, you would be the most beautiful rose. Happy day, Mommy!
- You have been a wonderful mother and an unsurpassed grandmother, thank you for giving us all your love. Happy day for you!
- Whenever I need a hand, you give me three.
- No gift I give you could equal the one you gave me: life. Happy day mom!
- My mother has superpowers and I promise to take good care of her so that they do not go away.
- A hundred men can make a camp, but it only takes one woman to make a home.
- To the world you are a mother, but to your family you are the world, you know.
- Nothing is really lost until you find it either. Happy Mother's Day!
- The best of me? My mother.
- I hit the lottery when I was born. Thanks for making me a millionaire, mom!
- If I didn't have you as a mother, I would choose you as a friend. Happy Mother's Day!
- They always tell me that every time I look more like my mother. And I couldn't be more proud of it. Congratulations!
- First, my mother. Then everything else.
- My mother is a walking miracle.
- For wanting me before you met me, for putting up with me once you knew me and for always loving me. I love you so much mom!
- No man who has a godly mother is poor. Happy day mom!
- I had to believe in a mother who taught me to believe in myself.
- The phrase "working mother" is redundant. Don't you think
- A good mother is worth a hundred teachers. Congratulations mom!
- A mother understands what her child does not say.
- The strength of a mother is greater than the laws of nature.
- Mom, you mean so much more to me than the world will ever know. Congratulations!