SEUR is one of the best known transport agencies in Spain together with Correos. Like any third party company, the agency gives us the ability to file claims online through its website. These claims can address different problems with the company, such as shipping errors, delays, breakage of merchandise or loss of products , among many other reasons. The process to file a claim with SEUR is really simple. The 'how' will be explained below.
How to contact or file a complaint with IKEA online
First of all, do I have the right to file a claim with SEUR?
Before filing a complaint, complaint or claim on the SEUR website, we will have to know our rights as clients of the company. Currently the agency contemplates up to five different types of situations, situations correspond to the five most common types of problems in SEUR shipments.
- Shipping delays : if we have not received the shipment after the first 24 hours from the delivery notice, we may make a formal complaint for reasons of delay. The maximum opening period is 21 days, according to the company.
- Some item or product is missing in the shipment : if any product or item is missing in the shipment at the time of delivery, we will have to notify the delivery person in the delivery part. If the lack is not appreciated at the time of delivery, we will have to claim within the first 7 days. In this case, the company requires an invoice with the value of the merchandise, as well as photographs of the package with the merchandise and the original packaging of the damaged products.
- We have not received the shipment or part of it is missing : if we have not received part of the shipment at the time of delivery we will have to notify it in the delivery part. In case of not receiving the shipment, the maximum term to claim the non-delivery of a shipment is 1 year, according to the company.
- Breakage of merchandise : if we have received a shipment in poor condition or clear signs of tampering, we will have to notify the delivery person in the delivery report. If the breakage is not appreciated at the time of delivery, we will have to claim within the first 7 days. In this case, the company requires an invoice with the value of the merchandise, as well as photographs of the package with the merchandise and the original packaging of the damaged products.
- Collections : if more than 24 hours have elapsed since the collection order without a delivery person having collected our package, we may make a claim for non-compliance with the collection service.
I have the right, how can I file a claim with SEUR?
If the problem is included in the SEUR conditions, we can file a claim online through its website. To do this, we will have to access the portal through this link.
Within the SEUR portal we will have to indicate the identification code of the shipment to proceed with the claim. Now we just have to fill in the respective fields of the form with all the details and the reason for the claim. In case the reason for the complaint is due to a problem with the collection of the shipment, we will have to indicate the option 'Other reasons' in the query .
After accepting the issuance of the claim, SEUR will open a process based on four phases:
- Commencement of the claim : duration 1 to 3 days. The claim is processed on the SEUR website in order to be attended to as quickly as possible.
- Claim review : between day 1 and day 12 after the claim is created. It is verified that the information provided is correct. Otherwise, SEUR may ask us to provide more information or correct the wrong information.
- Resolution of the claim : from 1 to 7 days. The claim is reviewed and resolved based on the information provided. In case of being rejected, SEUR will notify us by email.
- Compensation : if the claim is accepted, SEUR will proceed to pay the corresponding amount through the selected payment method.
The deadlines estimated by the company may be affected by the current health situation due to COVID-19. SEUR also warns that the deadlines to pay the compensation may be affected by the chosen payment method, the bank and the holidays during the week.
Another way to file a claim: by phone and email
If we do not want to use the SEUR web portal, the agency offers an alternative means of contact. This contact method is based on resorting to the company's customer service number, 902 101 010 . The problem is that this number is for payment, as it belongs to the prefix 902 of special pricing. However, we have compiled some alternatives to the 902 of SEUR that we have been able to find on the Internet. These alternatives have been provided by some users, so from tuexperto.com we cannot verify the identity of the recipient .
- 913 228 080
- 913 222 500
- 913 228 053
- 912 587 373
After contacting SEUR's customer service, the company will provide us with an email address to formalize the claim in writing, as detailed on its website.
I have not been able to obtain compensation, what can I do?
In the event that the company refuses to compensate us for the possible damages caused, the option that remains is to go to the nearest Consumer Office . It is a public body whose function is limited to defending the rights of consumers in a disinterested and free way.
How to file a claim online through OCU
It is best to go with the original printed claim and a copy of the SEUR resolution . It is also recommended to provide as much evidence as possible to prove the facts denounced. Photograph of the damaged merchandise, video with the opening of the package, part of the delivery and so on.