Bored of your Android phone? We propose a list of the 7 best alternative launchers that you can install, to obtain a renewed user experience. Thanks to these applications, you will be able to enjoy new functions on your Android smartphone that until now have not been within your reach.
Lawnchair 2 It is one of the most interesting launchers that we find within Google Play. It introduces fresh new features , from drawer categories to Android Recents integration and contextual data in At a Glance. It is an open source application, which means that its development is open to the community so that it does not stop improving over time.
Its main characteristics are:
- Support for Adaptive Icons.
- Flexible desktop and app box.
- Drawer categories for tabs and folders.
- Integration with Android Recents.
- Automatic dark mode.
- Contextual data in At a Glance.
- Notification points.
- Integration with Google Feed and Homefeeder.
It is a highly customizable launcher that is based on the Material Design pattern created by Google. In addition, it is a very optimized application, which will make your phone work very quickly and smoothly.
Its best features are:
- Quicktheme - Use wallpaper colors to customize and automatically theme your home screen.
- Quickbar: you can customize the Google search bar located at the top of the interface with shortcuts and applications.
- Covers: a traditional folder system, which allows you to load an application by touching a Cover, as well as opening a hidden and personalized folder by sliding on a Cover.
- Shutters: you can reveal an application widget by sliding your finger over an access. Very useful to see your inbox or check Facebook without opening the app.
- Quickdrawer - displays an alphabetical listing of all installed applications.
- Custom icon pack in size, appearance, colors and more.
Evie Launcher is a minimalist launcher that seeks to offer its users as simple and fast an experience as possible. Its main feature is that it includes a universal search engine at the top of the interface, which you can use to find any element of the system, much faster.
It is another minimalist launcher that we can find within Google Play. Its most remarkable feature is that it shows a list of all the applications arranged alphabetically on the home screen, which will be very helpful to access any of them very quickly.
Hyperion Launcher stands out especially in the field of personalization, thanks to its unique features such as being able to modify animations, the inclusion of support for gestures and the possibility of customizing almost any element of the system.
Flick Launcher is a launcher that is based on the appearance of the Google Pixel Launcher. Its most notable characteristics are customization and lightness, the aspects in which it has proven to be at an excellent level, despite being a relatively very young application.
Its customization options allow you to modify almost any element of the interface . In addition, it has interesting tools to protect access to certain applications with the fingerprint.
ADW Launcher 2
ADW Launcher is surely the best known launcher within the Android ecosystem. After 5 years without launching without any update, its developers have returned to the load with a new version updated to the current times. Its main premise is to offer great freedom to the user , so that he can customize and modify all the elements of the system interface.