Wallapop is the most popular second-hand trading platform in our country. Just take a look at the number of downloads that the application accumulates in the different Android and iOS stores.
Currently, the platform makes different options available to the user to carry out transactions within Wallapop, such as WallaPay, the payment and shipping service that is responsible for processing purchases within the application.
Along with this service there is a whole compendium of terms and conditions of use that are not always disclosed and that are essential if we want to carry out transactions in the most comfortable and correct way possible. Let's see some of them.
index of contents
- Wallapop is not responsible for cases of scams or scams
- Do you sell cars regularly? You will not be able to do it for free
- Be careful when selling second-hand cars or parts
- This is what Wallapop charges for sending products to other users
- No product sold through Wallapop has a warranty
- Save up to 25% on Wallapop Featured Products
- Ask for VAT invoices at Wallapop
- These are the things you can't sell on Wallapop
- Forget about committing a crime or selling something stolen on Wallapop
- The law requires you to declare everything you buy second-hand
Wallapop is not responsible for cases of scams or scams
Unless we use the Wallapop Shipping service to close a transaction, the company is not responsible in any of the cases of scams or scams that have been satisfied through the application. The only way to report these cases is based on reporting the seller / buyer profiles through the platform options .
Real case of scam.
We can also use the Civil Guard website to process the pertinent complaint through the GDT (Group of Telematic Crimes).
Do you sell cars regularly? You will not be able to do it for free
Like Milanuncios and Vibbo, Wallapop has thousands of car advertisements from individuals, companies and professionals in general. What you probably didn't know is that Wallapop limits the creation of car ads through private accounts .
Today the maximum number of ads that a common user can publish is two: to publish a larger number of vehicles we will have to subscribe to Wallapop PRO Cars. The price of this subscription varies depending on the number of vehicles we want to publish . The values set by the company are the following:
- Up to 5 cars : 39.99 euros
- Up to 9 cars : 69.99 euros
- Up to 15 cars : 89.99 euros
The application does not specify the periodicity of the payment of this subscription, although it is understood that it is monthly.
Be careful when selling second-hand cars or parts
Continuing with the sale of second-hand cars and vehicles in general, Wallapop has a series of policies that make it impossible to sell certain automotive elements. Currently the list is made up of the following elements:
- Cars for parts
- Parts or spare parts for cars
- Vehicles without documentation
- Links to automotive dealers
- Cars and motorcycles that have been officially recalled
- Gasoline or any type of fuel
- Parts for cars to be deregistered soon
- Mileage reprogramming service
This is what Wallapop charges for sending products to other users
The price that the Wallapop Envíos service estimates for each product depends entirely on its weight. Currently the Spanish company sets the following prices:
- Items from 0 to 2 kilograms : 2.95 euros
- Items from 2 to 5 kilograms : 3.95 euros
- Items from 5 to 10 kilograms : 5.95 euros
- Items from 10 to 20 kilograms : 8.95 euros
- Items from 20 to 30 kilograms : 13.95 euros
No product sold through Wallapop has a warranty
So is. Unless the item enjoys a guarantee provided by the manufacturer itself, Wallapop does not offer any type of guarantee on any of the products sold through the platform… Even if we use the Wallapay service. In this case, we will only have a margin of five days to verify that everything is correct . After the five-day grace period, the amount owed to the seller will be transferred.
It should also be added that Wallapop will be responsible in case of loss or damage to the item during the shipping process. Also if the article does not correspond to what is described.
Save up to 25% on Wallapop Featured Products
Another of the services that Wallapop offers within its application is called Wallapop Currency. It is a virtual currency with which we can buy products within the application through the Featured section , that is, the section that occupies the upper part of the platform.
This virtual currency performs the credit functions with which we can obtain discounts of up to 25% on all those products that are offered in the aforementioned Featured section. Unfortunately, the Wallapop currency is not compatible with any other product offered within Wallapop.
Ask for VAT invoices at Wallapop
If we choose to buy items within the Featured section of Wallapop, the company offers the possibility of generating invoices on our behalf , whether we are freelancers or companies.
To request an invoice from the company we will have to send the respective billing information to the following email address:
Then we will attach the following information:
- Company name (companies) or full name (self-employed
- Number, floor or door
- Postal Code
- CIF (companies) or NIF (self-employed
These are the things you can't sell on Wallapop
Like any trading platform, Wallapop reserves the right to prohibit the sale of certain products that violate current legislation or skip certain moral codes. Currently the company vetoes the sale of any product or service that is related to the following elements:
- Things that can hurt psychologically or emotionally, whether or not they are penalized by law
- State-owned equipment (uniforms, police badges ...)
If you want to know the complete list of prohibited products within Wallapop, you can access the following link.
Forget about committing a crime or selling something stolen on Wallapop
Have you come across a lost iPhone on the street and are thinking of selling it through Wallapop?
Wallapop has recently confirmed its active collaboration with the different bodies of the law , including the National Police and the Mossos D'Esquadra.
The law requires you to declare everything you buy second-hand
Or so the theory indicates. The Treasury establishes that any object exchanged between two individuals in a remunerated manner will be subject to a 4% tax on the total value of the sale that will have to be borne by the buyer through the presentation of a model 600 in the AEAT . No, this is not a joke.